Friday, December 11, 2009

Daughters and Christmas Trees

What a difference a day makes - and a daughter.  My youngest, Shannon, came over today and put up my Christmas Tree, and she and her daughter Teagan decorated it.  I sat on a chair and "directed" and hung a few myself.  It came out really pretty.  They really did a nice job.


The reflection on the right is in the glass of the china hutch.  The "box" you can see behind is the side of the entertainment center.  We had to rearrange the furniture, and there isn't as much room for the tree as there was last year, so it's a little cramped for the poor little tree.   But now it feels like Christmas in here!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Yea! It is such a cute tree!!! I'm glad we could help. =) Love ya!

Pam said...

Well it beats mine this year. I had Jaden bring up the tree and put it on the table. I can't even find the ornaments that I bought for it. Talk about senior moment!
This one takes the cake!

Angi said...

Beautiful!