We both got dressed up, but not at the same time. Jay went to work in the morning to serve breakfast and lunch to the residents at Atria.

At time for dessert, he put on the hat & wig and really got a great reaction out of everyone. One guy laughed for about five minutes and couldn't stop.

After he got home, I got dressed up and went in to do my regular job behind the reception desk. On Friday at the AL desk (Assisted Living) and Saturday at IL (Independent Living). So I had an almost totally new audience. Just a couple of residents and a handful of employees saw me in both places, so it was fun.
A couple of people told me I was having "way too much fun" cackling at everyone and feeling their arms to see if they were fattening up enough to go in the pot yet, etc. Most people couldn't even tell who I was for a while. Some looked like they never did figure it out, but they seemed to enjoy it.

This first picture was taken by one of the residents who wanted a picture of me. But he couldn't hold still enough to take a good one. Pretty cute.

I finally got a co-worker to take one that would come out good enough.

Make sure you are being good little boys and girls. Or Scary Sherrie will put you in the pot and cook you up for supper! EEEEEE hee hee hee hee hee hee hee heeeeeeeee!!
1 comment:
VERY GOOD COSTUMES!! I'm envious of anyone that can paint up their faces like that. Robyn and Kim do a good job on their kids but I never did. I just let the masks do the job.
Post a Comment