Today (December 2nd) is my beautiful daughter-in-law Heather's birthday. Tomorrow, (Dec. 3) is my baby daughter Shannon's birthday.
I don't have pictures of Heather as a child or baby, but here she is with my son Ken and the twins two years ago. For more updated pictures of the twins, see previous posts.
(Now I'm going to have to start featuring all the in-laws too, but that's OK. I've just been lazy.)
And then there's Shannon. I have LOTS of pictures of her. She's the third daughter of a third daughter of a third daughter. How's that?
She was a beautiful baby:
She was a beautiful baby:
Now: (Isn't she lovely?)
And her beautiful family:
Happy Birthdays, girls!
But now, look at these new pictures Shannon just posted!
Pretty cool, huh?






2 comments:
Too bad my baby picture isn't very cute. I really wasn't a cute baby. Oh well. I made up for it for having cute kids. =) Thanks for the birthday wishes Mom. Love ya!
What do you mean "not a cute baby"? You were gorgeous!! Those huge brown eyes! Everyone used to rave about how cute you were. Granted, we teased about your "porcupine hair", but most people would love for their babies to have that much hair. Most of your babies look just like you, so if you had cute kids, you can see where it came from (and James, too).
Post a Comment