These are my two favorite toys. The spotted dog was from my husband Jay, for Christmas. He had picked up a singing puppy for a co-worker after she had to have her dog put to sleep. When he showed it to me, I said, "I want one". But he came back with this one instead. I have to admit, it's better. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I played it.
The bear was a self-gift last Summer. My boss showed me one she had just bought herself at a gift shop in a hospital, and I knew immediately I had to have one, too. So I looked at the label and saw that it was from Gund. I went to their website and ordered him. His name is Goober, and of course he is singing with the aid of Bobby McFerrin. The combination is irresistable. Unfortunately, his foot is getting tired. I think one too many grandchildren were allowed to play with him.
3 comments:
You are so funny!
Any reason I can't get them to play for me?
I don't know. They should work. They do when I click on them. Maybe you have to have a certain player. You have a blog though, so it should work the same as mine. ???
Post a Comment